There are many ways to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity:
* Offer your construction skills
* Learn construction skills while helping
* Make calls to schedule the volunteer builders
* Prepare and deliver a meal to the builders
* Work in the ReStore
* Work in the office or at home
* Serve on the Board of Directors or become a committee member
* Or manage odd projects
There’s lots happening at Habitat for Humanity these days. We’d love to have you help and we are always looking forward to making new friends!
If you’re interested, please fill out this Volunteer Application, and give us a call at 575-538-9540 or drop by our new office at 1113 N. Bennett Street,(behind Dairy Queen) in Silver City, New Mexico.
Every volunteer at a building site or ReStore will also be required to watch an online safety video (go to http://hfhaffiliateinsurance.com/, then click Volunteers) and fill out a liability waiver - which you can do on-site or ahead of time.
Thank you for helping create more affordable homes!